Crispy fried chicken is a standard dish in many countries especially in Hongkong and China. The chicken skin when fried, becomes extremely crunchy while the inside is soft. Thus, making it very enjoyable…
©: IG @Hong_sound
Now don’t you like the feel and sound of it. .Yummy 😋
If you are a chicken lover and has always wanted to make a crunchy one, this is the recipe for you.
Note* For you to get a perfect crunchy feel of a crispy chicken, don’t ever leave the process to do other things especially when you are frying it so it won’t get burnt.
4 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon black / red chilli pepper
chicken seasonings of choice ( in very little quantity)
1 teaspoon ginger powder
4 large eggs (beaten )
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups of water
Oil for deep frying
Broiler chicken (most preferable). Cut into parts.
1) put the pieces of chicken in 4 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt mixture or you can use liquid milk in place of water & salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2) bring out from the refrigerator and seave out the water/milk from the meat
3) In a separate bowl, Mix your all purpose flour with curry powder, ginger powder, black or red pepper, salt and other chicken seasonings of your choice (in very little quantity).
4) In another seperate bowl, beat 4 eggs and set aside.
5) Dip the pieces of meat into the seasoned flour thoroughly, and then transfer the flour coated chicken into the beaten egg. Repeat this process 3 times and set aside.
6) boil oil and remember to keep the oil temperature low when frying, so the meat can cook well. This process will also prevent the it from burning. When the oil becomes a bit hot, put the flour & egg coated pieces of chicken into the boiling oil and fry for 10 to 15 mins. Put small quantity of the meat pieces in the sauce pan so as to give room for a perfect frying.
Enjoy your crispy fried chicken with a cold drink..
Don’t forget to hit the share button & subscribe for more unique posts