Chocolate banana is everyone’s childhood favorite, then when it’s covered with pops, its an extra. So yummy! ! You can’t go wrong with chocolate or banana.
What’s better than chocolate anyways? Since when was a plain banana not good enough? And pops, still cool. All in one, perfect desert. Good. Now I’m about to share the recipe for this Choco Pop Banana. Now who is excited ? Let’s get started! !!!
chopped chocolate bitter sweet, white or dark chocolate
crushed cookies, crackers, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, for coating the banana.
Crushed pop sweet
1 tablespoon coconut oil
4 peeled bananas
1. Put chocolate in a bowl, add coconut oil, place in the microwave or put in a saucepan and stir until fully melted.
2. Cut each of the peeled bananas into half . Push a flat stick into each halves. Hold each of the banana by the stick point and dip into the melted chocolate.
3. Coat every part of the now chocolate bananas with the assorted toppings (crushed cookies, crackers, chopped nuts and shredded coconut.)
4. Lastly, coat with the crushed Pop sweet.
5. Place the ChocoPopBananas in a baking sheet and put in the freezer and leave for 1-2 hours.
For better method of preservation, transfer the chocolate pop bananas to a resealable plastic bag. Especially if it’s going to stay in the freezer for more that 2hours.