Women want perfect romance, Men also want perfect romance.
It starts off perfectly and all bliss for a year or two and then that perfect romance starts to vanish into thin air. Many women say they try hard but they just can’t keep a relationship, Some say they had no idea when the relationship started to go bad. The truth is that we knew when our love life starts to fade but we are too egoistic to work things out and too quick to jump into another relationship with someone else. If you want to keep your relationship going for good, you need to trust your instinct. If you feel like something is not right, then believe there is something wrong. Communicate with your partner and make the effort to work things out. Do you find yourself struggling to keep your relationship? well, It’s never too late to change your love life and bring back all the happiness and love.
This 15 Top Relationship Advice For Women Would help you and Change Your Love Life for the Better.
1. Play with him. Playing and Having a quality time together can strengthen a relationship more than anything else. You should not act all grown up all the time simply because, you’ve passed your childhood stage.
1. Men are easily influenced by Their Male Friends. If you want to keep your relationship going, be nice to your man’s friends. If his friends and other guys in the room think you’re nice and a dream catch, he will stay more in love with you.
3. Not all men understand romantic gestures. If you think he is not romantic enough, show him how to be by example and help him understand you better, he’ll learn to treat you with so much love and respect.
4. Listen to his point of view. Learn to be a good listener, do not always try to prove a point always. It’s the easiest way to prevent tempers from rising.
5. Don’t constantly remind him of his past failures. In every relationship, there is bound to be a fight. In the middle of any argument or fight between you and your man, never use his past mistakes or failures to get him to listen to you. This can greatly cost you your relationship.
6. Men can’t read minds. Communication is the key factor here. Quietly tell him how you feel and he will listen to you.
7. No guy likes a drama queen, especially if she goes looking for ways to complicate the relationship.
8. The Silent Scheme. Ignoring your boyfriend when he hurts you, may seem like the best way to teach him a lesson. But the fact still remains that silent treatment won’t make him stop hurting you, it only turns him to a better liar.
9. There are no winners or losers between partners, you both are a team. Join hands together and work out any issue that comes up.
10. Be independent, be classy and walk with your shoulders up, but do not be rude. Men think they hate high maintenance women, But that’s the kind of girl they secretly admire and desire.
11. For men, love is a blend of physical attraction and emotional attachment. Make a man realize that he needs you emotionally before he sees all of you sexually.
12. Be a lady on the street and a hooker on bed.
13. Love is built with stages. Take time to fall in love, and build your relationship one step at a time. Do not rush or move in too soon. Moving in with a man too soon can’t give a time to fall in love with you, rather it will only create a room for him to start to find faults in you.
14. Sexual attraction. Sexual attraction plays a big role in a happy relationship. Be in shape and look your best if you want your man to desire you more than any other woman.If you think your sex life is starting to get boring, spice up stuffs, get kinky and try something new. This is a great way to kickstart your sexual adventure.
15. Insecurities. Don’t let your insecurities get the better of you. Be courageous and make him realize just how lucky he is to have you. how you project yourself to a man, determines how he respects you.
16. No matter how his achievements are, always praise him, He’ll try harder next time just to win your praise.
17. Give him some space. Men hate clingy girls, he needs his space, even if he doesn’t ask for it. Giving him some space sometimes, will make him miss you more and will help both of you love each other better.
18. Do not become that nagging girlfriend, if he feels helpless or emotionally violated, he’ll stop communicating with you.
19. Be a mum and a sister to him, be a shoulder for him to lean on. Men are big babies and as macho as he may look, he’s like a child who needs a woman to give him emotional strength.