What is Cancer:
Cancer cells are immature cells that grow larger by feeding on the body nutrition which eventually grows into killer cells. It can be caused by foods, Environmental factors and lifestyles.
Also Read > 10 strong health benefit of honey
Health Tips On Cancer Prevention & Control.
1. Power foods known as Phytonutrients serves as great defense against cancer. Some of Phytonutrients includes :
. Sulphoraphenol which can be gotten from Broccoli and Cabbage, helps in the detoxification of the cell.
. Flavonoids which can be gotten from Apples and Onions, helps in cancer prevention.
. Polyphenol available in Green tea is a great antioxidants, which helps in body and cell detoxification.
. Ellagic Acid available in Grapes and Strawberries are strong anti cancer properties.
2. Avoid excessive intake of cholesterol foods, but do not entirely go on a no fat diet. Estrogen & progesterone hormones comes from cholesterol, eliminating cholesterol foods entirely can lead to hormonal imbalance.
3. Avoid The Use of Tobacco. Smoking has been linked to various types of cancer like cancer of the throat, lung, mouth, pancreas, larynx, bladder, kidney and cervix. Using any type of tobacco puts you on cancer risk. Avoiding or stopping the use of tobacco is a very important part of cancer prevention.
Chewing tobacco has been linked to cancer of the oral cavity and pancreas.
4. Avoid junk foods, too much fast foods or foods with excess sugar e.g excess Cookies, starchy foods, cakes. Fast food can be tempting and more convenient, but eating that way can have negative impacts on your health. It can lead to weight gain, which can increase cancer risk.
5. Limit Red meat, cut out processed meat and eat more of fish.
6. Drinks lots of water like 2 litres per day.
7. Use Extra Virgin Oil for cooking since its one of the best oils that are very safe for health.
8. Eat healthy diets. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains. Include Green Vegetables in your daily diets. Green vegetables are important for immune functioning and can lower cancer risk.
9. Avoid Excess Fried Foods
10. Avoid too much Alcohol and Caffeine.
11. Exercise regularly to boost blood flow and Strengthen the joints and muscles.
Regular screenings for various types of cancers, can increase your chances of discovering cancer early. If detected early, treatment is most likely to be successful.